Enterprise Digital Network Transformation
Integrated SDWAN + SDN + NaaS.
Single Console Management
- Programmable Secure Network.
- Tuneless SDWAN Architecture.
- Multi – Vendor , Multi – Technology management of branch and headquarter network.
- Cloud Network Management.
- Integrated Hierarchical Security Management.
- Service Accounting Policies Department, User.
Challenges Faced by Enterprises
- Urgent need to use cloud applications/service.
- Lack of security Cloud/SaaS services.
- Need to virtualize Data Centers to be hosted in the cloud.
- Need to manage multi-vendor/technology network across headquarters and branches.
- Connect HQ and branches through SDWAN and MPLS
- Reduce CAPEX and OPEX
Enterprise Digital Network Service Transformation.
Enterprise are moving away from the legacy WAN network connectivity automation to programmable secure networks.
- Multi Cloud services and network
- Remote worker requirements
- Tunnel-less SDWAN
- Scalability Requirement 5G and IOT.
- Software defined security within perimeter
- Service Accounting by department or user.
Single Network Governance Platform
- Program consumption of virtualized services across the entire network.
- Integrated private cloud+SDWAN+MPLS+SDN.
- Increase performance with dynamic optimization and application routing.
- Regulate remote connectivity to CPE with centralized management.
- Centralized Management.
- Dynamic Hybrid WAN+NFV+LAN+Application.
- End to end service security.
- Service visibility and control.
- Service based accounting.
- Zero touch service deployment.
- AI and Analytics.
At MatreComm, we apply our knowledge, innovative processes and intelligence to advise, architect and deliver a complete solution for our customers.
Secure SDWAN network without IPSec Tunnels.
Programmable Flexible Networks
Intelligent bandwidth adjustment and routes reducing data transfer volume.
Reduced Software License fees
Reduce number of licenses required across various systems.